Friday, January 15, 2010

Red Frame Mirrors Lady Bug Room Decorations?

Lady Bug Room Decorations? - red frame mirrors

I'm a Hall of Lady Bug on my bedroom carpet is burgundy (red) carpet, red and white, and a mirror, framed in red. The walls are white. Then I had the idea of a room with a ladybug. Now I am looking for help. I'm looking for any web site just outside the site in blue. Apart from Walmart.com. I will be in the park at Dollar Tree store and would be useful if you know something. I find no cowards, display everywhere. I think I'm the development of ideas. For my photos in frames larger picture that the real picture, I have a red frame design are really cool. But give me just a few simple trades, which could be done. Any craft store or Michaels Craft Hobby Lobby?

1 comment:

hickchic... said...

Not sure of his age, but I think if you think that these professions closely you can see I am not trying to target children. Re: Dollar Tree, which came to mind is with the board "foam" and either sliced to decorate and hang your own ladybug on the wall, you can do something in a big way with the plates, or you can do a lot of small fish with string and hung from the ceiling. They can also act as ladybuy (with the small circle to cut the head) and as a model that is used on the walls, you can create a path of ladybugs in this way and how the color you choose.
You can also use forms in different sizes, cake, her on the head and buy the color red and black pompoms and glue, creating a "uniform" type lady bug.
Find a ladybug stamp, and create unique, with different colors for the label shadows in your room. Or you can use as a frame around your chest of drawers, a cupboard. Hope this helps!

Post a Comment