Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Linwood Homes Is It Right For The Police To Mase You If You Waiting On Your Best Friend Outside The School?

Is it right for the police to mase you if you waiting on your best friend outside the school? - linwood homes

Yesterday I was waiting for my best friend with her little brother who will go McMichael Middle Northwestern High School and police say they have moved into the corner, and we have, and I went to my friend and thats all Tellin It Up , when we go home, but she just said, in the corner, silent, and was sprayed by Mase Pullin fight us. If I am two blocks from the school, why should I talk about it, Linwood, and if I stay close to Lawton, then I went and when they return. Tell me, true or false?

5 comments:

momoftwo... said...

wow, you have to go to school every day and eighth grade in English

fenderst... said...

typical police officer, waiting for the oppurtunity for someone Mase

onlylove... said...

its position is a small, but its grammar is so bad, I do not dare to answer.

Kayla [(Adam)] said...

Ypur grammar is so bad that the question can not be read. Try to rewrite the question and then I'll respond.

GONE TO FACEBOOK said...

Sounds like Mase neuronal damage could have caused. Maybe you want to go to the doctor

Post a Comment