Sunday, January 24, 2010

Low Cost Bike Insurance Average Rate For Motorcycle Insurance?

Average rate for motorcycle insurance? - low cost bike insurance

With a view to buy my first bike, but I need to know how much insurance will cost, but to be honest, I do not know much about motorcycle insurance. I was hoping if someone can tell me what are the best deals. The bike is a Suzuki SV650, if this makes sense, and I am a student 22 years old. I know there will be greater if they had not paid for the bike and I'm still planning on a safety course, so I think it is low, even ... Can someone help me understand?

2 comments:

buff7mm said...

progressive call the VIN # that gives you a quote over the phone

Dave said...

Since you are planning to buy your first bike, definitely buy a used bike. Do at least one 600cc motorcycle, so it is not boring. I recently bought a used 1996 Honda CBR 600 F3 and is a bomb to drive. It is very easy to use, but high enough quality to put a smile on my face. I would Landete progressive insurance with full coverage of them. I ended up buying about $ 650 for the full year. I am 21 and a clear record, when I checked on the bike. Like the other guy above, find the VIN # of the bike you want and get a free estimate on the bike as progressive. You said that you get a discount of safety courses, and I'm sure it will be much less than me because he did not discount. I have a clear record until I bought this bike. I recently stopped by a policeman for more than 65 mph in a zone of 25 miles per hour I'm waiting for my job and I expect a heavy fine for my first offense. Good luck and enjoy your new car.

Post a Comment