Sunday, February 14, 2010

To Tip Or Not For Brazilian Wax I Got My First Brazilian Wax ($80 Including Tip) And I'm A Little Confused About What To Do...?

I got my first brazilian wax ($80 including tip) and I'm a little confused about what to do...? - to tip or not for brazilian wax

I have my appointment w / the owner, because he has 12 years experience, and I went to one of the best 2 waxing salon in Portland. I was glad I dressed ... It looked like it was during downward. But when I see my first Brazilian wax, I realized she had left behind a right of review of my anus. I am a little disappointed, I must call the hall and ask for a fixer upper? Or is it normal that accidentally leaving small spots? What should I do? "Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm afraid to try the wax on the floor by myself.

3 comments:

Carly M said...

They should back and use them, because their costs are not something ... who will be happy to do so in the safe. It's just a little bit.

♥Baby, it's cold outside♥ said...

Only razor, but not be so important. XD Stop Hair is naturally frightening.

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind ...
Answer?

nikkis89... said...

I like to go back and ask if they would do if you much as you should with that what he had done to ensure that you do not mind, is fixing .... gladly paid

Post a Comment