Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Survey Questions That Usually Ask For Std What Survey Question Should I Ask People For A Project? *concerning Gas Prices*?

What survey question should I ask people for a project? *concerning gas prices*? - survey questions that usually ask for std

For my statistics class I'm with some people to question 1 on any topic you ask. I would want on gas prices, but do not know exactly what is the question I ask about prices.

I wonder, do you think the bosses are manipulating gas prices gas for their own benefit?

or do you think fuel prices have forced many people to use public transport?

I can ask you to believe that suffering financial support because of high prices for gasoline, many people?

Or how many ships per week for gas? Then I was able to average their answers so you can use the data in my equations.

So, has anyone got any suggestions? You can ask me a new idea / question, or selectI have listed. Note that for my project I need to do a little bit in my subject. If someone good links with information about the gas price increases (statistics, etc.), enter them.

Thank you! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think, "Do you think that fuel prices have had many people are forced to use to public transport? Would be a good thing, because the figures for public transport users, road users, will, etc., before and after gas prices began to rise and could also ask people to use public transport if they are used to drive or something, and it is very easy to get clear answers.

Post a Comment