Thursday, February 25, 2010

Opthamologist Price Is It Possible That I Have Ruined My Eyesight?

Is it possible that I have ruined my eyesight? - opthamologist price

I could do irreparable damage to eyes.

And should be used with lenses up to 16 hours per day, never sleeps. I had almost two years and during that time I have never used this way ... the pair that barely see in the eyes steadily since May for

I am aware that this is not how it should be used, and now I'm paying the price. Do not you think it might spoil my vision, but now it seems that I have.

The screen on my computer, the distance is only one arm, perfectly readable. I can not even the red Yahoo! Insignia.

I still have contact with my bad eyes, which was ruined when I pressed the lens as a child. At that time I -5.5Contacts ... I'm afraid if I do I will be able to see anything. If I go the eye doctor's office in a few weeks, I am afraid that I will be testing approximately -8.

Is it possible that I lost my eyes to life, or am I exaggerating? I know I have done enormous damage, not so please do not scold me. I do not want to be blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment