Monday, February 8, 2010

Creative X-fi Supreme Aktivierungsschlüssel Can I Install Creative PCI Express Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio Sound Card On P5E Motherboard?

Can I install Creative PCI Express Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card on P5E motherboard? - creative x-fi supreme aktivierungsschlüssel

I have a P5B motherboard and I wonder if I installed another sound card, and not that my mother
Creative "PCI Express Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio, I ask, because I fear that they will only accept black P5E PCI Express x1 only Supreme FX2 (sound card that is compatible with the motherboard). This is Can I have a sound card with no problems, as The motherboard used to detect the sound card and so on board AC97 audio chips and everything.

Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

danechip said...

In a word, yes. Then go into the BIOS and disable the integrated sound (AC97?)

* Edit * Oh, you remove the sound card.

Post a Comment